Skip to main content

My ATM Lesson

Hi guys, i had a very interesting day, i trust yours went well also.

After work today i went to the ATM(automated teller machine) to withdraw some for my aunt.



Getting to the bank there were five people ahead of me to make a transaction at the machine so i had to wait my turn. So three out of the five went to the available machine and there was still one person in front of me.

 I noticed a machine which was out of service initially but minutes later came on, so i asked if he wanted to try it, he said NO! thought maybe he was afraid the machine might still malfunction. And another machine was also available so i went to the one which out previously out of service and the man who was in front of me went to the one that recently became available which was one my left side.

I slotted in my ATM card to withdraw money and it came out. Super excited like i just won a lottery i told the man who refused to used my Atm before so his next statement got me wondering and actually inspired me to write this post.

And he said "Only those with courage will enjoy grate fortune"

I was happy and inspired at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Premier: Lil Kesh in Baby Favour

The King of New School as he calls himself: Lil kesh premiers his New Video  Favor. The Afro pop track was produced by Young Jonn and Visuals directed by Unlimited L.A. share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Hot Davido Video: Tagbo's Deaths

I just saw this video of Davido getting home after his lawyer confirmed he has no case on Tagbo's death. David Adedeji Adeleke in a happy mood. More on ITMStories soon.