Skip to main content

Don't Give Up



In my quest to find my comfort
I put in a lot of effort
Still yet to get any result
everything seem to be at a halt
The many that we started together
Have had things to gather
Making me to ponder
If my struggles will empower
Carrots germinate in three weeks
Keeping up it growing streaks
In 8weeks, it will be ready for harvest
But it is seasonal at best
A bamboo does not germinate in years
In this period it lays it roots
Harvest is always available in weeks
Harvest was prepared in the ground
Making it available all year round
Then, I understand why my efforts are yet feasible
Because my production is not seasonable
When my growth becomes valuable
My success will always be available.

Written by Mazeed Bashorun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Premier: Lil Kesh in Baby Favour

The King of New School as he calls himself: Lil kesh premiers his New Video  Favor. The Afro pop track was produced by Young Jonn and Visuals directed by Unlimited L.A. share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Hot Davido Video: Tagbo's Deaths

I just saw this video of Davido getting home after his lawyer confirmed he has no case on Tagbo's death. David Adedeji Adeleke in a happy mood. More on ITMStories soon.