Skip to main content

Depression is real

Today, a friend of mine shares his story on depression,what he went through and how he over came the situation.



It all started when I lost a dear friend my confidant the only person I opened up too, it was a Tuesday and it shocked me so bad it was doing Ramadan I couldn't think I was frustrated I couldn't cry I was weak and sad but had no one to talk to as my only confidant was gone.

I held this thought in me it boiled in deep down and added to the fact that I was jobless at that moment it all came down to thinking and you know what over thinking those it brings in problem where there is no problem then insecurities set in then the thought of being a failure the fear of not being successful creeps in then the depression gets real no one understands how you feel there in no one person willing to listen to you as everyone around you have what is bothering them and you will feel like a burden.

How did I get out of this deep depression I joined a group on what's app that always made me feel alive they became my family always checking up on me, making me laugh gave me a reason to feel alive again, then I went on a trip to my hometown where I saw the value of life and why I should be happy and I put all my worries behind me.

 I worked on my self, If you feel any of those symptoms of depression talk to somebody around you it helps.

◦Shutout to everyone trying to get their life together. Working on yourself is the hardest part of life. Keep going, no matter where you are.....

         




Testimony of Ajao kamal Abayomi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Premier: Lil Kesh in Baby Favour

The King of New School as he calls himself: Lil kesh premiers his New Video  Favor. The Afro pop track was produced by Young Jonn and Visuals directed by Unlimited L.A. share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Hot Davido Video: Tagbo's Deaths

I just saw this video of Davido getting home after his lawyer confirmed he has no case on Tagbo's death. David Adedeji Adeleke in a happy mood. More on ITMStories soon.